2020 Boston Whaler 350 Realm
Meet the boat that calls to mind cherished memories and empowers exciting new ones: the brilliant 350 Realm. The 350 Realm express model combines impressive capability with purposeful features and unsurpassed comfort. For entertaining friends and family, discovering far-flung islands, chasing deep-sea fish, or spending long days at anchor, the 350 is perfectly suited for any adventure. Cutting-edge design ensures mastery of the water, so you can let imagination be your guide. Rocket 455 is an exceptional vessel powered by triple Mercury 450R's. At it time of completion, Rocket 455 was the only 350 Realm equipped with Mercury 450R's in the world. The boat averages around 1 MPG at cruise and tops out over 60 MPH. The engines where just serviced. The powerful Westerbeke generator keeps the A/C running cold, SeaKeeper active so you have all the comforts you need. Other options and features include:
- Engine Hours are: Port 128, Center 129, Starboard 129. Warranty expires on 11/27/2022.
- Mercury Joystick Piloting with Autopilot and Skyhook.
- Mercury Active Trim System.
- Lenco Autoglide Trim Tabs.
- Twin 16" Raymarine Axiom XL Navigation Package. Raymarine VHF, Raymarine RealVision 3D Sonar Direct Connect, Raymarine Satellite Weather.
- 48" Raymarine Open Array Radar.
- Theft Deterrent/Connectivity System (Anti-Theft Security Key, Telematics Tracking System, Shore Power, High Water, Battery and Tank Remote Monitoring)
- Sirius/XM Weather and Radio.
- Premium JL Audio Package.
- ACR Spotlight.
- Augmented Reality Cameras.
- Underwater Lights.
- (2) 12V DC Receptacles in Transom for Electric Reels.
- White Hardtop Enclosure Curtains with Overhead Storage.
- Freezer Plate in Port Fishbox.
- Full Cover.
Please call to make an appointment for a showing. Rocket 455 has everything you need to keep you comfortable and safe on the water.
LOA35 ft 6 in - 10.82 meter
Beam10 ft 10 in - 3.3 meter
Draft - max-
Number of Rooms-
LocationFort Myers, FL, US
Boat TypeExpress Cruiser
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length35 ft - 10.67 meter
LOA:35 ft 6 in - 10.82 meter
Beam:10 ft 10 in - 3.3 meter
Draft - max:-
Bridge Clearance:8 ft 10 in - 2.69 meter
Dry Weight:13600 lbs
Horsepower:450 (Individual), 1350 (combined)
Fuel Tank:385 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:45 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:10 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 350 Realm combines impressive capability with purposeful features and unsurpassed comfort. For entertaining friends and family, discovering far-flung islands, chasing deep-sea fish, or spending long days at anchor, the 350 is perfectly suited for any adventure. Cutting-edge design ensures mastery of the water, so you can let imagination be your guide.
- Triple 300, 350 or 400-hp Mercury® engines offer incredible power and precision.
- 400-gallon fuel tank provides impressive range.
- Robust forward console lounge includes fold-down armrests and drink holders, with forward island deck seating opposite.
- Portside dive/boarding door with removable stainless-steel ladder allows for easier water interaction.
- Entertaining-friendly Cockpit Prep Center features a refrigerator, hot & cold freshwater sink, electric grill and more.
- Inviting cabin includes convertible V-berth/seating area and well-equipped head for comfort on long days and overnights.
- Available with WHALER WATCH featuring Mercury's Theft Deterrent System (TDS), a telematics tracking system with GeoFence Immobilization, and remote boat monitoring.
- Available Joystick Piloting system for worry-free docking, and Skyhook autopilot functionality for effortless station-keeping.
- Fishing features include pressurized 15-gallon aft livewell, 2 insulated in-floor fishboxes and available outriggers.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 10" stainless steel cleats - stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
- 10" stainless steel pull-up cleats - bow (2), midship spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
- 28" interior freeboard
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Bow eye
- Drink holders (stainless steel) - bow (8), helm (2), prep station (3), forward console lounge (3), cockpit gunnel boards (1)
- Integral swim platform with recessed telescoping dive ladder and grab rail
- Full coaming bolsters
- Lighting - blue and white LED courtesy lighting (cockpit)
- Lighting - machinery space LED lighting
- Molded fiberglass port side dive/boarding door with removable stainless steel dive ladder
- Pressurized livewell (15 gallons) in aft port corner with clear lid and blue interior with red LED lights
- Rails - bow rail (low profile interior)(welded stainless steel)
- Rails - hand rails (stainless steel)
- Rails - heavy duty white rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Rod holders (gunnel mounted) - starboard cockpit (2), port cockpit (2)
- Rod holders (transom)(3)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Thru hull anchor roller davit (stainless steel)
- Windlass - 400' of rode and chain with handheld remote control, stainless steel swivel, stainless steel anchor (35 lbs) and polished stainless steel bow roller
- Center helm layout
- Dash visor with custom stitched cover and recessed storage tray with USB and 12-V charging receptacles
- Drink holders (3)
- Electronics mounting surface with space for dual displays
- Electrical system switch panel with illuminated text
- Ignition switches - remote key switches in main DC panel cabinet with pushbutton start/stop at helm
- Lockable acrylic sliding cabin entry door
- Mercury DTS dual binnacle controls featuring Shadow Mode for center engine with integrated engine trim controls
- Mercury SmartCraft Vessel View Display 7" color LCD display (network connections to Raymarine with Navigation Package) (located on hardtop)
- Molded console footrests and fold-down helm standing platform with maintenance free, anti-fatigue synthetic surface providing improved visibility and comfort for the captain
- Steering wheel (cast stainless steel with urethane grip, speed knob and tilt)
- Stereo - Fusion MS-BB300 (integrated into Raymarine with navigation package) - includes: Fusion Black Box stereo, AM/FM/VHF/MP3, USB Aux input, iPod/iPhone/Android compatible via integrated Bluetooth, Sirius XM option ready, stereo remote controls with LCD display providing full audio control from the cabin, helm and bow, JL Audio waterproof speakers (exterior, 6.5" aft cockpit (2), 7.7" at helm deck (2), 7.7" at bow (2), 10" sub-woofer at helm deck (1), 6.5" in cabin (2) with JL Audio amplifiers)
- Foldout stern bench seat
- Bow lounge with backrest and fold-down armrests with integrated drink holders (3)
- Bow wrap-around seating with drink holders (4), full height forward bolster and removable cushions
- Deluxe swivel 2-person helm seat with armrests (adjustable electric slide and 180-degree rotation creating an apposed seating conversation and dining area)
- Helm deck second row with 2-person seat with a conversation seatback transforming to an aft facing seat with flip-down teak foot rests
- Bow anchor locker with drains and LED lighting
- Canvas or lifejacket storage cabinet
- Drawer storage in helm deck prep station
- Forward coaming pockets
- Head storage compartment (under vanity)
- Insulated 230qt built-in cooler/storage under second row seating
- Insulated 26qt cooler tub in starboard helm deck counter
- Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out - aft (2)
- Lockable electronics box in hardtop
- Storage cabinet under starboard helm deck counter
- Storage under bow seat with LED lighting
Hardtop / Windshield System
- Hardtop frame - custom powder-coated aluminum frame integrated into the deck providing unobstructed walkways
- Canvas enclosure or lifejacket storage
- Windshield defogger system (integrated into the hardtop)
- Ladder access to hardtop
- Lighting (flood light) - recessed LED lighting for bow area (1)
- Lighting (flood lights) - recessed LED lighting for cockpit area (2)
- Lighting - red/white LED courtesy map light (1)
- Lighting - blue/white LED overhead courtesy lighting (6)
- Lighting - LED navigation lights recessed in the hardtop
- Lockable electronics box with 12V receptacle
- Outrigger ready
- Tempered glass windshield with power actuated vent
- Windshield wiper with intermittent control and wash system
- 120V GFI outlet
- Drink holders (3)
- Electric grill with solid surface cover with custom popup rotation providing a prep counter while grilling
- Freshwater sink with hot and cold
- Grab rail - stainless steel
- Helm deck second row 2-person seat with conversion seatback transforming to an aft facing seat with flip down teak foot rests
- Insulated 230qt built-in cooler/storage under second row seating with dual access
- Pullout teak footrest on the forward and aft sides of the second-row seating
- Refrigerator - stainless steel (12V/120V)(2.3 cubic ft.)
- Storage drawers
- Side pocket storage
- 28" flat screen HDTV (with Apple TV, integrated with included iPad)
- Digital Vessel Control and Information - iPad with inductive wireless charging case (custom app to wirelessly monitor and control some vessel systems and DC circuits)
- Opposing seating that converts to berth
- LED overhead lights with dimmer switches (6)
- LED blue/white diffused courtesy lighting with dimmer switch
- Easy to clean interior materials
- Opening portholes with screens (2)
- Hardwood cabin sole
- Lockable acrylic cabin door
- Portside window
- 120V receptacle (starboard side)
- 12V receptacle
- USB power receptacle - dual inputs (port and starboard)
- Carbon monoxide detector
Enclosed Head Compartment
- 120V outlet
- 500 GPH shower sump
- Accent wall
- Flooring - solid surface tile
- Full length mirror
- Hooks - stainless steel fold down
- LED overhead lighting
- Pullout showerhead with mixer valve and vertical adjustment
- Seat - hinged solid teak flip up seat over toilet
- Shower curtain
- Sink - molded fiberglass sink with hot and cold faucet
- Solid surface vanity countertop
- Storage teak shelf
- Toilet paper holder
- VacuFlush™ toilet, holding tank, dockside pump-out, overboard discharge and tank level indicator
- Vanity grab rail
- Vanity storage
- 300 V8 DTS Triple Black Mercury FourStroke engines with hydraulic power steering and shadow mode technology
- 385-gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Advanced battery management system (electric switches with pushbutton paralleling)
- Air conditioner (cabin)(12,000 BTU, reverse cycle)
- Air conditioner (cockpit)(18,000 BTU, reverse cycle)
- Battery charger (50 AMP at 12V multi-stage charger)
- Battery trays
- Bilge pump - high water pump with alarm (2000 GPH aft)
- Bilge pump - automatic (1100 GPH fwd, 2000 GPH aft)
- Bonding system for underwater through hull fittings
- Bow thruster (12V - 4kW)(not available with Joystick Piloting engine options)
- Cast bronze thru hulls, seacocks and sea strainers (below waterline)
- Cast stainless steel thru hulls (above waterline)
- Electric trumpet horn
- Electric trim tabs with indicator (Auto Glide, Dynamic Running Surface, dual ram)
- Engine fuel / water separators
- Freshwater dive door shower with hot and cold mixer located in prep station
- Freshwater dockside hookup and tank level indicator integrated into Digital Monitoring System for hot and cold pressurized water system with 45-gallon tank
- Freshwater manifold plumbing system with individual valve per circuit
- Freshwater transom shower with hot and cold mixer
- Freshwater stainless steel washdown faucet located in anchor locker and cockpit
- Generator (low CO gas (7.5 kW) 120V 60 Hz with fire suppression system, automatic with manual override)
- Livewell - pressurized (15-gallon) with clear top window and blue interior (with red LED light) in aft port corner
- Machinery space lighting (4)
- Propellers - stainless steel
- Raw-water washdown with stainless steel faucet (located in cockpit)
- Shore power inlets (dual 30 amp, isolation transformers and 50ft shore power cords included)
- Transducer mount area and pocket for flush mounting B260/B275 transducer
- Water heater (6 gallons)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2020 350 Realm
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.