2017 Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII
EMMA the 2017 Hinckley Picnic Boat Mark III, is an excellent example of the most popular Hinckley model with all the right options. She features several notable upgrades including Island queen berth, cockpit refrigerator and cooler, teak package with teak decks, and much more. Additionally, she is equipped with Jetstick II featuring Hoverlock and Heading Hold to ensure cruising is even more pleasurable. EMMA is optioned to perfection and is a must see for anyone considering a Hinckley Picnic Boat.
ModelPicnic Boat MKIII
LOA36 ft 11 in - 11.25 meter
Beam11 ft 3 in - 3.43 meter
Draft - max2 ft 1 in - 0.63 meter
Number of Rooms1
LocationPalm Beach, FL, US
Boat TypeJet Boat
Designer:Hinckley Design Group
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length37 ft - 11.28 meter
LOA:36 ft 11 in - 11.25 meter
Beam:11 ft 3 in - 3.43 meter
Draft - max:2 ft 1 in - 0.63 meter
Cruise Speed:35 MPH
Horsepower:370 (Individual), 740 (combined)
Max Speed:40 MPH
Fuel Tank:220 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:27 gallons - 1 tank(s)
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house with painted to match non-skid decks.
- Light Cream double bootstripe
- Green Interlux Ultra bottom paint
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin and Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Optional 3 Lumitec SeablazeX underwater lights
- Optional overboard waste discharge
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform with optional teak inserts, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25' SS chain and 150' rode.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides with opening port in the head.
- Custom folding Hinckley pilothouse mast with Radome painted to match deck.
- Optional remote controlled spotlight on mast, painted to match deck.
- Large opening side windows in Pilothouse
- Optional (2) Stainless Steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Stainless Steel swim handle on transom painted to match hull
- Single bay varnished teak handrail mounted at port dash
- Optional varnished teak package including dash and pilothouse liners
- Optional Teak decks in pilothouse and cockpit
The Cockpit features optional teak decks with additional and removable cushioned seating on port lounge filler/sun pad and at the transom.
More cockpit features:
- Optional Teak decks in cockpit
- Starboard transom door from swim platform with optional extra seating
- Optional lounge filler makes sun pad seating on port
- Swim platform clad in custom optioned fore/aft teak deck package
- Optional 18" deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity with hinged lid
- Cockpit cushions in popular and upgraded Perennials Little Big Stripe Blue Boy fabric.
- Optional weather covers for cockpit seating
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stamoid cockpit mooring cover
- Two speakers in cockpit with dedicated amplifier and volume control
- Four Optional stainless steel combination cup/rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Two sets Optional Rupp rod holders mounted on port under gunwale
- Optional fresh water washdown in cockpit
The Pilothouse is fully air condition and features upgraded and popular Perennials Little Big Stripe Blue Boy upholstery.
- Optional Varnished teak pilothouse liners and dash
- Optional teak decks throughout
- (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Insulated white overhead has two optional (2) Electric opening oversized hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Stidd seats with Luxor Leather Soft Touch in Vellum for helmsman and navigator seats with integral folding foot rests
- Optional power adjustment for Stidd helm seat, fore/aft, up and down.
- Optional pilothouse table with removable stainless steel pedestal and canvas cover with storage bag.
- Optional 18" deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity between cockpit and pilothouse with folding lid and storage below.
- Pilothouse cushions in upgraded Perennials Little Big Stripe Blue Boy upholstery at port and starboard
- Two 12,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle heat units in pilothouse with separate controls for port and starboard.
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- (10) Cup holders, three at each settee and two at each helm location
- Glove box/storage at port and starboard helm shelves
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Optional 110V AC waterproof outlet in pilothouse
- Optional USB charging jacks in lieu of standard cigarette style 12V jacks in side shelf locations.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick II®" with H-Lock and Heading hold features
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Glove box/storage with lid at aft end of starboard shelf and USB jacks
- (2) Cup holders
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded Raymarine e165 16" color Chartplotter/Radar with 4kw 24" color HD scanner
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- i70 Multifunction instrument display with depth interfaced with Raymarine equipment
- Standard Horizon Explorer Gx1600BVHF radio with RAM mic
- Compass: Ritchie, mounted at helm dash
- Racor fuel filter/water audible alarm with indicators for generator main engines
- High water bilge alarm with indicators for each bilge zone (3)
- ACR remote spotlight control
- Optional Hinckley OnWatch vessel monitoring system.
- Independent climate controls at port and starboard helm
- Alpine FM/CD/Satellite receiver ready Stereo with iPod connection and wireless remote.
- Independent volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit at helm
- All speakers for system are Alpine
- (2) Pair of speakers - (1) pair in pilothouse forward and (1) pair in cockpit. All speakers have remote volume control
The Queen Island Berth interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with custom shear lockers located to port and starboard. The cabin sole is gloss varnished teak and tulipwood. This spacious cabin with 6'2" standing headroom is fully climate controlled with 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning unit with outlets in the main cabin and the head. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the island berth accommodations forward.
- Custom Corian "Witch Hazel" countertop in galley
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration - 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Custom satin varnished cherry countertop and under-mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in head
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Stainless steel towel bar
ISLAND QUEEN BERTH (Forward)
- Island Queen berth with settee to port for easy access to the bunk.
- Storage lockers under Island Queen berth have easy-access cherry front drawers
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the berths to starboard.
- Custom shear lockers located to port and starboard for additional storage
- Overhead Stainless Steel opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in cabin with zone control located at galley aft face
- Mattress cover upholstered in upgraded Perennials Sticks Blue Boy fabric
- Cabin seat upholstered in upgraded Perennials Tisket Tasket fabric
- Optional 9 KW Onan generator with sound shield (422 hours)
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start - Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House - Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- (2) Two 185 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for each starting battery
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- (2) 30 amp shore power cord. (1) dedicated to house and charging loads and (1) dedicated to climate control systems
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- 3000 watt pure sign wave inverter with control mounted in cabin
- Optional 110 volt outlet located at port helm
- Twin Yanmar 8LV 370hp diesel engines
- Optional Algae-X conditioners for engines and generator
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7" hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley custom "JetStick II®" control system is integrated with the bow thruster
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator with audible alarm panel at helm
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
- Optional overboard waste discharge
- Fire Extinguisher: Three 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical.
- Flares: USCG approved flare kit.
- Horn: 12-volt Kahlenberg air horn with switch on dash.
- Life Jackets: Six adult Type 1 PFD.
- Lines: Four 35 foot 1/2" docking lines.
- Running Lights: Approved running and masthead lights.
- Fenders: Three 8" x 20" inflatable fenders with Polartec covers and Wichard snap hooks for each fender line.
- Boat Hook: Mounted under side deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.