2017 Everglades 243 CC
LOA24 ft - 7.32 meter
Beam8 ft - 2.44 meter
Draft - max2 ft - 0.61 meter
Vessel NameWe're Here
Boat TypeCenter Console
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length24 ft - 7.32 meter
LOA:24 ft - 7.32 meter
Beam:8 ft - 2.44 meter
Draft - max:2 ft - 0.61 meter
Horsepower:300 (Individual), 300 (combined)
If your goal is to find a well constructed and maintained mid-sized center-console with a variety of applications, options, safety features and equipment, end your search here. This best selling proven model will check all the boxes on your list and you will be proud to own her.
She is a beautiful Sea Foam Green and her owners have kept her shrink wrapped.
SPECIAL NOTE: THIS BOAT HAS JUST BEEN LISTED. SHE IS CURRENTLY BEING DETAILED AND MORE PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. PLEASE CALL FOR INFORMATION OR A SHOWING!You Won't Be Disappointed!
Fish, cruise, water sport or trailer this one-of-a-kind craft.
With Here We Go, you have versatility and a nice range of possibilities with comfort, safety, function and performance. Keep her in a slip, on a lift or trailer!
Rugged, stylish and substantial.
Everglades Boats are well known for attention to design and construction built entirely with composite materials, vinyl ester resigns and patented Rapid Molding Cast Assembly. They are unsinkable! She has show stopping good looks with Sea Foam Green hull, seakeeping qualities and substantial outfitting.
Comfort , security and safety.
She has ample and unique seating with comfortable upholstery. The gunwales are bolstered with upholstered foam and there are lots of places and handrails to hold on to when cruising or moving about the boat.
Navigation and Helm.
The well designed and contemporary helm, dash and console is spacious, secure and offers storage, visibility, function and protection with the sliding windshield and hardtop.
Is Mother Nature calling?
There is a cleverly tucked away private portable head and compartment mounted under the center console!Construction
- Variable deadrise with deep v-hull
- Patented closed molded process
- NMMA certified
- Self-bailing cockpit
- High density, closed cell, structural foam floatation
- High density composite transom
- Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction for long term durability
- Hull liner completely finished inside
- Molded-in diamond non-skid
- Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 SS insert and end caps for additional corrosion and stainless resistance
- All hardware bedded or gasketed
- Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed
Electronics, Navigation & Audio
- Garmin XSV Chartplotter
- Garmin GPS
- Fusion MS-UD750 Stereo with Cockpit Speakers
- 12 V DC
- (2) Batteries : Engine starting and and house both with charging system
- Battery Switch Selector and Circuit Breaker
- Stainless trim tabs
- Bilge Pump
- High water alarm
- LED Lighting
- NAV Lights
- Power Lights
- Flood Lights
- Underwater Lighting
- 12V Receptacles
The seat and leaning post at the helm and console has an integrated folding footrest. The fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame has engine throttle and shift controls, 4 rod holders, LED lighting, life jacket storage and a patented sliding windshield. The hardtop above the console includes the Garmin XSV GPSMap display, the Garmin GPS, stereo, 12V plug and control switches for instruments, gauges and underwater lighting. This ergonomic design offers great visibility, comfort, protection and security.
Underneath the seat and leaning post is a sliding 65 qt Yeti cooler. Underneath the console is a portable head.
Canvas covers for seat/leaning post, console and seat forward of the console.Fishability
- Circulating 36 gallon livewell with light and acrylic lid at stern
- 75 gallon in floor fish box is forward
- Rod holders on hardtop, on deck under gunwale
- Lockable rod stowage lockers
- Twin tackle lockers
- (2) Fold down jump seats offer a casting platform at the stern
- Large casting platform on the bow
- Raw water washdown spigot
- Fresh water washdown spigot
Transom & Stern
- SeaBlaze Lumitec Underwater lighting at stern
- Lectrotabe Trim Tabs at stern
- Swim ladder at stern
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts as well! The following options are a sample of additional choices and if you would like to see more similar yachts please click below.