2016 Jupiter 26 FS
LOA26 ft - 7.92 meter
Beam8 ft - 2.44 meter
Draft - max2 ft - 0.61 meter
Vessel NameRarely Fished
Boat TypeCenter Console
Hull TypeModified Vee
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length26 ft - 7.92 meter
LOA:26 ft - 7.92 meter
Beam:8 ft - 2.44 meter
Draft - max:2 ft - 0.61 meter
Bridge Clearance:7 ft - 2.13 meter
Dry Weight:5460 lbs
Cruise Speed:39 MPH
Horsepower:200 (Individual), 400 (combined)
Max Speed:61 MPH
This boat was custom ordered with oversized Hardtop, powder-coated metals, dual helm seats, windlass, and electric marine toilet with a holding tank. The center console with marine head has generous 5 foot 9 inch headroom and excellent access to the batteries and electrical circuitry.
Beginning aft, there is a centerline transom live well, fresh water shower and sink, a transom door with gate allowing access to the swim step and swim ladder on the starboard side.
Forward beneath the single level deck you find an in-deck large and very well insulated fish-box. There is also separate access to the rear bilge area. Forward is the tackle center/helm seat with a 4 place rocket launcher and 3 S/S cup holders. The helm seats are very comfortable with drop down bolsters and arm rests.
The Custom Factory Hardtop is oversized and extends nearly from Gunnel to Gunnel boasting full shade forward and aft for both helm and forward console seating. There is a powder-coated rocket launcher on the rear of the top, LED helm lighting and rear deck lighting.
The center-console features an oversized clear venturi screen that is higher than the standard for better wind protection. The electronics are flush mounted vertically and there is a plenty of room for two large display screens if desired. Yamaha Digital fly by wire command controls for the engines, Stereo, Yamaha gauge display and electronic switching for all accessories.
Forward molded into the center console there is an upholstered double seat and backrest with an insulated drink box beneath.
In the forepeak there are two bench seats, with stowage beneath and removable backrests for each. There is a removable fiberglass table and an insert filler that will convert this area into a full sun-pad, a great eating and entertaining area. There are cushions for all of the seats and the insert.
Forward of all is the concealed and upgraded Quick electric windlass with anchor and chain/rope rode.Construction Details
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial and triaxial knitted fiberglass
- Hi-Tech composite construction
- High density composite core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
Deck is single level with textured non-skid finish. Fish box is heavily insulated for long term ice retention.
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Boarding ladder and grab rail
- Full Coaming Bolsters
- Fish-box with macerator 102 gallons
- Forward dry storage compartments - 2 each, 65 gallons
- Fresh water washdown
- Transom Fresh water sink with pull out shower
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatchs
- Non-Skid decks, with self bailing cockpit
- Rod holders, 6 flush mounted in gunnel
- Salt water washdown
- Walk thru transom door
- Live well 35 gallons
- Helm seat, prep center with seat, back, rod holders, drink holders and tackle cabinet
- Rod racks, Port and Starboard under gunnel
- 12V Ships-110V Dockside power
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded and numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Switch panel w/indicator lights
- Vapor proof battery switches
- Weather resistant switches
- (3) HD marine batteries, AGM
- Battery Charger, multi bank
Engines are Twin Yamaha F-200 HP Electronic Engines with fly by wire digital shift and throttle. 450 Hours total. 33 hours since last service, as of 10-17-2023.
Fuel burn is approximately 2.1 Miles Per Gallon.
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank and macerator
- Hydraulic Tilt steering Sea-Star
- Sea-Star power assist steering
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, automatic/manual (2) 2000 GPH
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filters/water separator(s)
- Fuel tanks, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/auto retract and indicators
- Fresh Water Tank, with sink and shower on transom
- Live well pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Raw water washdown with pressure pump
- Multicolor underwater lighting
- Garmin 7212 Muti-Function Display
- Garmin Sonar module
- Icom VHF w/command Mic
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo
- (4) Stereo Speakers
- Upgraded Quick remote windlass
- Full Boat cover (As Is Condition Usable)
- Cowling covers for outboards
- High speed compass
This is a one owner boat, that has rarely been fished. Always dry stored behind the owners home on a lift with a full boat and outboard engine covers. The boat has had no damage history and is professionally maintained with regular 100 hour service and annual compound and wax. Her upholstery shows ongoing care and is in excellent overall condition. The powder coated aluminum T-Top and misc. grab rails are also very much as new. The Bilges are clean and dry and there is very minimal overall corrosion. The gel-coat has a very lustrous shine with very minimal sun damage.
Very much a turn key boat. Well above average condition. You will not be disappointed.Exclusions
- Owner's Personal Effects
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts as well! The following options are a sample of additional choices and if you would like to see more similar yachts please click below.