2015 Hatteras 54 GT
REMARKABLY POWERFUL. EXCEPTIONALLY. UNMISTAKABLY HATTERAS.
TURNKEY BOAT....FULL ENGINES SERVICES READY TO GO....
THIS BOAT NEVER FISHING...FAMILY BOAT......
FULL CATERPILLAR PLATINIUM PLUS WARRANTY UNTIL OCTOBER 2024 OR 1650 ENGINE HOURS !!!! .....FULL MAINTENANCE BOOK SERVICE !!!
ONAN GENSET 1225 HOURS..
Please contact Exclusive Central Listing Francisco Pascual at 954-681-5623
Call in Advance for Appointment..
"TOAL" was built as a fishing machine. This 2015 GT54 is equally adept at entertaining with three staterooms, a large salon deck, spacious galley and generous seating inside and out.
The Hatteras GT54 Convertible offers performance, comfort and convenience that extends beyond its efficiently engineered. Capable of over 40 knots and a cruise in the mid-30 knot range, the GT54 balances an exceptionally nimble responsiveness with an extremely comfortable ride. In even the most challenging conditions, the GT54 excels due to its proven variable deadrise design and convex hull.
*Brand new listing, additional details to follow. Contact me today.
Exclusive Central Listing Francisco Pascual
Oceanika Brokerage & Marina, LLC .
LOA54 ft - 16.46 meter
Beam17 ft 3 in - 5.26 meter
Draft - max4 ft 2 in - 1.27 meter
Number of Rooms3
LocationNorth Palm Beach, FL, US
Boat TypeSport Fishing
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length54 ft - 16.46 meter
LOA:54 ft - 16.46 meter
Beam:17 ft 3 in - 5.26 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 2 in - 1.27 meter
Bridge Clearance:14 ft 8 in - 4.47 meter
Dry Weight:75000 lbs
Cruise Speed:35 MPH
Horsepower:1650 (Individual), 3300 (combined)
Max Speed:47 MPH
Fuel Tank:1200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
3 stateroom 2 head layout. Pneumatic sliding door entry into the salon with engineered wood floor landing. Carpeting around couch and salon followed forward by more engineered wood flooring in galley area. Storage under L-shaped couch to port.Galley island with storage below. Custom Silestone counter tops in the galley with with single sink, 3 refrigerator drawers, and 1 freezer drawer with ice maker along with lots of below and above counter storage.4 burner cook top and microwave/convection oven. Across to starboard is L-shaped dinette with teak table and storage below. 40" TV in starboard salon cabinet.
Custom counter tops in the heads
- Queen sized berth with upholstered headboard and lined storage underneath
- Nightstands on each side of bed
- Samsung flat screen TV and DVD player
- lined hanging closet
- Dresser with 3 drawers
- Private entry into the head
- Separate stall shower
- Synthetic wood flooring
- Storage cabinet with mirror above the sink
- Below cabinet storage
- Fresh water Head Hunter head
- Center line queen bed with storage below
- Port and starboard cedar lined hanging lockers
- Over head storage
- Over head hatch
- Samsung flatscreen TV with surround sound and DVD player
- Private access in the head
- Separate stall shower
- Single sink
- Above and below cabinet storage
- Fresh water Head Hunter head
- Companionway access door
- Side by side berths
- Over head storage cabinets
- Cedar lined hanging closet
- Drawer storage
- Night stand with drawers
- Insignia flatscreen TV with Fusion surround sound with DVD player
- (3) Garmin 8215 15" HD touch screen displays
- Garmin 12KW 72 mile open array radar
- 3KW Chirp keel mount transducer
- Garmin GHC20 auto pilot
- (2) Icon VHF's
- Furuno RD33 digital depth
- Engine room camera ( 2 )
- Fusion stereo with 4 JL'S audio speakers on the bridge and 2 in cockpit Plus 2 Subwoofers JL'S and 2 Amps JL'S MD-900
- Fusion remote in cockpit
- KVH HD7 Sat TV
- Peninsula console
- Bow thruster buttons in helm controls
- Pipewelders hard top with molded in LED spreaders, Nav lights, over head lights, drop down electronics panel, and recessed teaser reel box
- 4 sided curtain enclosure
- Flybridge air conditioning
- L-shaped seating in front of console with storage below
- Starboard bench seating with storage below
- Access door to the under side of the console
- Teak Pompanette helm chairs
- Hatteras system monitoring control panel
- Fresh water outlet
- Cockpit mezzanine seating with custom cushions
- Cockpit mezzanine air conditioning
- Cockpit side box under ladder
- Freezer under port side mezzanine seat
- Insulated storage boxes in mezzanine
- (2) in deck fish boxes with pump outs
- Refrigerated fish box
- Transom door
- Fresh and saltwater wash downs
- Hatch to engine room
- 4 rod holders in covering boards
- 6 rod holders in wing boards
- 6 rod holder on aft bridge rail
- Bow rail, pulpit, windlass, and anchor
- Fresh water wash down in forward anchor locker
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- CAT C32 1650HP engines with 755 hours
- CAT Platinum Plus warranty until 2024
- Upgraded Onan 17KW generator with 1200 hours
- (2) under water lights
- Edison clear coating of all aluminum, windows, and shower doors
- Bow thruster
- Power steering
- Automatic fire system
- 50 amp shore power cord on Glendinning cable master
- 50 amp shore cord
DISCLAIMER The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Next Generation Yachting is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Oceanika Brokerage & Marina, LLC..(8466632)
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts/catamarans. The following options are examples and if you would like to see more similar yachts/catamarans please click below.