2013 Boston Whaler 320 Outrage
Low Hour, Immaculate, 2013 Outrage with approximately 398 hours as of 5/012/2023.
Approximately 398 hours.
Dual Raymarine 16" charplotters, Autopilot, Full Array Radar, Sidescan Sonor, VHF and AIS.
Always lift stored under cover for entire life of boat.
Upgraded Verado throttle controller 2021.
Replaced Quick Windlass 2022.
Upgraded Lumitec Bow and Stern lights 2021.
Fusion marine upgraded 2020 with additional JL Audio speakers and amp.
Full enclosure and console and engine covers included.
Underwater Blue LED lighting added 2017.
Marine survey from 2017 (available to send to you).
Twin Mercury Verdo 300 Engines seviced by MarineMax Fort Myers (Records available).
Boat has just been professionally waxed 3/4/2023 and detailed and ready to go.
Private seller is upgrading to Boston Whaler Realm 35.
Boat federally registered with USCG, no loan.
Brand new switch panels on order (will include)
No Hurricane Damage.
Poseidon Global Yachts
LOA32 ft - 9.75 meter
Beam10 ft 2 in - 3.1 meter
LocationFort Myers, FL, US
Boat TypeSaltwater Fishing
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length32 ft - 9.75 meter
LOA:32 ft - 9.75 meter
Beam:10 ft 2 in - 3.1 meter
Bridge Clearance:9 ft 10 in - 3 meter
Dry Weight:8500 lbs
Horsepower:300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
Fuel Tank:300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:7 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The roomy 320 Outrage, with wide walkways and an expansive cockpit, is both an admirable fish-fighting boat and provides generous entertainment. Premium fishing features include the deluxe leaning post with livewell, three in-floor fishboxes, and under-gunnel rod racks. The 320 Outrage boasts a design with bountiful storage, including lockable rod storage and a forward 80-gallon in-deck cooler for staying hydrated during longer offshore cruising. For maximum on-board pleasure, the optional Summer Kitchen provides an electric grill, freshwater sink, cutting board, additional drawers and storage, and a pull-out refrigerator and freezer. Fish, cruise or do both; the 320 Outrage is up to the task.
- Mercury® DTS dual binnacle control
Console / Head
- 12-V receptacle
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Drink holders (2)
- Electronics mounting surface with space for dual displays
- Electronics switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text
- Interior courtesy lights
- Molded inner liner
- Molded-in console footrests
- Opening porthole with screen (1)
- Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm
- Sink with pullout sprayer
- Stereo - Fusion® AM/FM with single CD player, waterproof speakers (4), remote control at helm and MP3/USB inputs
- Storage cabinets
- Storage drawers
- VacuFlush™ toilet with holding tank, overboard discharge and dockside pump-out
- Vertical rod storage
Deck / Cockpit
- 10" stainless steel cleats - bow (2), spring line with hawse pipes (2), stern with hawse pipes (2)
- 28" interior freeboard
- 8" stainless steel cleats - anchor locker (1), cross tie cleats at transom (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail
- Gunnel mounted rod holders (6)
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Motorwell drains
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Stainless steel thru hull anchor roller davit
- Stainless steel toe rails with downrigger weight holders (2 per side)
- Stereo speakers (4)
- Stern and mid-ship stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders
- Transom door with stainless steel latch
- Transom mounted rod holders (3)
- Vertical rod holders (4) at forward deck seat
- Welded stainless steel low profile interior rail
- Windlass with rode and anchor
Deluxe Leaning Post With Livewell
- Aft storage net
- Cutting board
- Drink holders (2)
- Grab rail
- Leader bag storage
- Prep station
- Pressurized aerated livewell with clear top window and blue interior (45 gal)
- Sink with freshwater sprayer
- Storage drawers (3)
- Tool holders
- 250 CXXL L6 DTS dual Mercury® Verado FourStroke engines with SmartCraft VesselView display and power steering
Hardtop / Windshield System
- Bow area flood light
- Cockpit area flood lights (2)
- Dome light (red and white)
- Electronics box
- Lifejacket storage
- Outrigger ready
- Rod holders (5)
- Tempered glass windshield with power actuated vent
- Windshield wiper with wash system
- 12-V receptacles (3)
- 150 gal aluminum fuel tanks (2 for a total of 300 gal)
- Automatic bilge pumps (1,100 GPH forward, 2,000 GPH aft)
- Battery boxes (3) with switches
- Electrical trim tabs with indicator
- Freshwater system with 40 gal tank, sink in console, transom shower, prep station and anchor washdown
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- LED cockpit lighting
- Livewell (aft port corner) (20 gal)
- Navigation lights
- Raw water washdown system
- Shore power with battery charger and galvanic isolator
- Stainless steel propellers
- Tilt steering
- Transducer mount areas
- Fold-away stern bench seat
- Forward console seat with backrest
- Forward deck seating with drink holders (2), bolsters and removable cushions
- Helm and companion bolster style seats with storage console
- Bow anchor locker with drain
- Drink holders (10)
- Forward in-deck cooler / storage with hatch and drain (80.5 gal)
- Hard-top life jacket storage
- Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out - (2) aft at 80 gal each, (1) forward at 108 gal
- Lockable forward rod storage (port and starboard, 3 rods each)
- Storage-well under bow seating (24 gal)
- Under gunnel rod racks (4)
Additional Mercury twin engines available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts as well! The following options are a sample of additional choices and if you would like to see more similar yachts please click below.