2010 Hunt Yachts Harrier 25
LOA25 ft - 7.62 meter
Beam9 ft - 2.74 meter
Draft - max3 ft - 0.91 meter
Number of Rooms1
Vessel NamePower Play
Hull TypeDeep Vee
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length25 ft - 7.62 meter
LOA:25 ft - 7.62 meter
Beam:9 ft - 2.74 meter
Draft - max:3 ft - 0.91 meter
Engine Type:Inboard / Outboard
Horsepower:375 (Individual), 375 (combined)
Manufacturer Provided Description
"The Hunt Harrier 25 is a fast-touring sports boat inspired by our Surfhunter 25. She's a classic runabout and a superior dayboat in one. Her sleeker profile cuts a more aggressive look, while her true Hunt Deep-V hull delivers the legendary rough-water performance and comfort that's made the Hunt ride famous. Her flared bow, lift strakes and chines deflect the spray so that those sitting aft are assured a smooth, dry ride. The engine is jack-shafted to the outdrive to make an open, useful cockpit while balancing the boat for optimum performance. Options include conventional and L-settee arrangements, removable stern seats, bow-thruster and more. The transom contains boxes for food, fish, beverages or bait. The Harrier 25 is an elegant yet potent yacht. With so many options for personalization, she can take you fishing, to the beach, and on family sightseeing adventures - in style." ~ Hunt Yachts
- Molded, laminated, hand laid fiberglass with a deep V bottom, molded running strakes, hard chines and flared bow. The hull is cored with foam from the chines up to the rail. The hull is stiffened with foam cored longitudinal stringers and molded liners strategically tabbed to the hull.
- Molded, laminated fiberglass with foam coring. The cockpit is a foam core liner bonded in place. There are two cockpit scuppers through transom, above waterline. There are two fiberglass deck hatches with molded frames and drains to bilge.
- Powdered coated aluminum windshield and soft top enclosure
Rudder & Steering
- Volvo Penta hydraulic steering system with stern drive. Side power 12vdc bow thruster with a Blue Seas battery switch
Rails & Lifelines
- Stainless bow rail and hand rails on foredeck and windshield sides
Cleats & Chocks
- (1) 10" stainless bow cleat with two pop-up chocks, (4) 7" Harrier pop-up cleats for stern and spring cleats
Anchors & Tackle
- Stowed in anchor locker
- Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi
- Volvo Penta DPS stern drive, #4202239072
- Mid-cockpit engine box, flex mounted to laminated stringers
- Fresh water cooled with raw water heat exchanger. 1" Marelon valve, Groco strainer, engine driven pump, discharging into the exhaust.
- Wet exhaust with cast iron risers and elbow, 3" Y pipe, exhaust hose couplers to the stern drive exit
Shafts, Bearings, Struts
- Steel jack shaft between the engine and stern drive
- VP stainless dual props
Shift and Throttle Controls
- Single lever electronic VP control
Gauges & Alarms
- Volvo gauges: RPM, oil pressure, temp, voltage, trim angle and fuel
- Icom IC-M412
- Garmin 5212
- Garmin (interfaced)
- Garmin (interfaced)
- (2) group 24 lead acid
Location and Installation
- Strapped to a platform in the transom enclosure
- Stranded copper, marine use approved
- Blue Seas parallel switch plus T-class fuses
- Breaker panel with several repeaters at console
- 12vdc over light in cabin and LED courtesy lights
- LED running and anchoring lights
- Rulemate 1100 and 2000 with manual overdrives
Other DC Equipment
- (2) wipers
Shower Power Connection
- Factory provided plug and wire to direct battery charger
Charger and/or Inverter
- Guest Charge Pro 10 amp
- 50 gallons x2
Location & Installation
- Tanks are set below the cockpit
- Deck fills with 1 1/2" USCG Type A2
- USCG Type A1 hose to hull vents
- None would enter bilge during the normal fueling
- USCG Type A-1
- Apollo valves at each tank
- Volvo water separator
- Fills are grounded, tanks are non-metallic
Fresh Water System
- 15 gallons
Location & Installation
- Below deck, set on platform and held with padded metal straps
- Deck fill
- Hull vent
Description of System
- 12vdc Parmax pressure pump with feed to cockpit sink and transom shower wand
Head & Plumbing
- Wilcox Crittenden head with 3/4" and 1 1/2" Marelon valve for intake and discharge. The discharge valve has three positions for overboard discharge, discharge to tank, and off.
Holding Tank & Plumbing
- Polyethylene tank with deck pump-out and hull vent
- 12vdc horn
- BC-1, 3lb in cuddy
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Safe-T-Alert in cuddy
High Water Alarm
- Rule high water alarm
- Bimini and full enclosure with stainless frame
- (2) Upholstered, adjustable helm seats
- Ritchie compass at helm
- Stainless bow and (2) stern rings
- Teak swim platform with stainless braces and telescoping ladder
Represented by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
A Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) is recognized as having achieved the highest level of industry accreditation, available only to fully-qualified yacht sales professionals. The CPYB program is administered by Yacht Brokers Association of America in partnership with Florida Yacht Brokers Association, Northwest Yacht Brokers Association, California Yacht Brokers Association, Boating Ontario Dealers, British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association and Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association.
The CPYB program is also endorsed by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) Marine Industry Certified Dealership (MICD) program and leading yacht manufacturers as a key component of their own industry standards; the highest level of achievement for their member yacht sales professionals.
Experience & Validity
The CPYB designation is earned by eligible yacht sales professionals, who, after serving a minimum of three years as a full-time professional, have successfully completed a comprehensive written examination to validate professional competency.
A CPYB is committed to their personal and professional development through continuing education, as mandated for CPYB recertification every three years.
Ethics & Standards
A CPYB adheres to, and is accountable to, a nationally recognized Code of Business Ethics and conducts yacht sales transactions in accordance with a stringent set of industry standards of practice.
A CPYB maintains a dedicated escrow/trust account to protect their client's funds. A CPYB understands their fiduciary responsibility and obligations with respect to client funds.
A CPYB uses proven, industry-recognized transaction documents, which fully and clearly describe all terms and conditions of a transaction. Honesty & Integrity A CPYB maintains the highest standards of professionalism, acting with honesty and integrity.
Trust & Confidence
A CPYB instills confidence, trust and consistency in all transactions involving fellow yacht sales professionals for the benefit of the client.
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts as well! The following options are a sample of additional choices and if you would like to see more similar yachts please click below.