1987 Coastal Craft
LOA27 ft - 8.23 meter
Beam9 ft - 2.74 meter
Draft - max3 ft - 0.91 meter
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length27 ft - 8.23 meter
LOA:27 ft - 8.23 meter
Beam:9 ft - 2.74 meter
Draft - max:3 ft - 0.91 meter
The Coastal 27 is a 27-foot (8.23 m) downeast style cruising boat, designed by the renowned Royal Lowell and built by Pearson Yachts in Rhode Island from 1985 to 1993. It is a single-engine boat with a full keel and a displacement of 7,500 pounds (3,175 kg). The Coastal 27 is powered by a variety of engines, including Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, and Yanmar. The Mercruiser option provides a cruising speed around 12 knots and a top speed of 20 knots.
The Coastal 27 is a comfortable and seaworthy boat that is well-suited for coastal cruising and fishing. It has a spacious cockpit with seating for six people, a covered helm station, and a head compartment. The cabin is small but comfortable, with a berth for two people, a galley, and a head.
The Coastal 27 is a popular boat among cruising enthusiasts. It is known for its rugged construction, seaworthiness, and comfortable accommodations. It is also a relatively affordable boat, making it a good option for first-time boat buyers.
Here are some of the key features of the Coastal 27:
- Full keel design for good seakeeping
- Single-engine installation for easy maintenance
- Spacious cockpit with seating for six people
- Covered helm station with comfortable seating
- Head compartment with sink
- Teak and Holly Sole
- Small but comfortable cabin with berth for two people
- Efficient Galley with sink and ice box
- Holding tank 15 gallons
- Fuel capacity of 95 gallons
- Fresh water capacity of 35 gallons
If you are looking for a comfortable and seaworthy boat for coastal cruising and fishing, the Coastal 27 is a good option to consider. It is a well-built boat with a loyal following of owners.
Notable Recent Upgrades
- 2010 Jabsco Toilet
- 2011 Furuno Radar
- 2011 Standard Horizon Chartplotter
- 2013 Bilge Pumps
- 2014 Holding Tank and Hoses
- 2016 Standard Horizon VHF Radio w/ AIS
- 2016 Garmin EchoMap sv
- 2017 Borg Warner 72c Transmission
- 2018 Lewmar Delta Anchor
- 2018 Bilge Pump
- 2018 Dripless Shaft Seal
- 2018 Mercruiser 357 Horizon Bobtail including water pump and alternator.
- 2022 New Soft Top Canvas
- 2023 Batteries
Similar Yachts For Sale
Based on price range and size you may be interested in these yachts as well! The following options are a sample of additional choices and if you would like to see more similar yachts please click below.